- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
STATE-OF-THE-CAR MAINTENANCE SERVICE AND INSPECTION PACKAGE!view coupon
Only $189 normally $470!
MaKailey H., 12/05/2018
I was very impressed today with Byrd Automotive! Growing up a mechanic's daughter, I like to choose places like this for my vehicle maintenance needs/ oil changes instead of other places like Jiffy Lube. My parents have owned a successful automotive shop for 30 years, so I've had plenty experience with what kind of service you should get when taking your car in. My experience today was nothing short of great. I went to Byrd Automotive for an oil change on my lunch break. Was in and out in an hour. Mike was friendly and welcoming. The waiting area was very comfortable... I could have taken a nap on the couch. Paid $50 for an oil change, which was $30 less than what I've been charged at Jiffy Lube in the past. Not only was it cheaper, I wasn't pressured into additional services that I didn't need like I have been at other places in the past. Just an oil change, in and out in no time at all. I highly recommend Byrd Automotive! I will be back in the future!